Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Weekly Meal Planning for Sept 20-26

Since we got thrown back into the grind, I'm kind of just coming up with ideas as we go. I did NOT make a plan while I was still in Italy on Friday or Saturday. ;)

I'm incorporating some Whole30 compliant meals this week, as I've done one before and slowly tiptoeing my way back into one. We are going out for a ten year anniversary dinner on Thursday, though, and I certainly want to be able to eat whatever I want. 

So…here is what we have for the week:

Sunday: at a birthday party
Monday: turkey bolognese over spaghetti squash
Tuesday: lemon rosemary roast chicken with sweet potatoes and broccoli, green salad with avocados, tomatoes from the garden, and cucumber from the garden (probably the last summer harvest!)
Wednesday: leftover turkey bolognese spaghetti squash
Thursday: out to dinner for anniversary, leftover chicken + veggies for the kids
Friday: chicken and vegetable soup, quesadillas
Saturday: at a fundraising football party

No comments:

Post a Comment