Monday, February 8, 2016

Weekly Meal Planning for February 7 - February 13

Happy morning-after-superbowl! We did not make it very long last night. We went to a pre-Superbowl party at my sister's and left before kickoff! This week has snuck up on me after being on a Girl Scout camping trip all weekend and having softball evaluations for my oldest yesterday afternoon before our pre-party. Whew! So I'm throwing some things together. Thankfully my farm box came early this morning so I know I have some good stuff in there.

Sunday: wings, raw veggies, corndog muffins, layer dip
Monday: Asian salmon and bok choy rice bowl (inspired by that recipe but not exact - Happy Chinese New Year!)
Tuesday: chicken taco soup
Ash Wednesday: lentil sloppy joes
Thursday: leftover soup
Friday: leftover sloppy joes
Saturday: not sure yet

No comments:

Post a Comment