Sunday, August 28, 2016

Weekly Meal Planning Aug 28-Sept 1

We have a short (by a half day) week and an upcoming long weekend! So I'm not planning anything for the weekend yet because who knows what adventures it will hold! Our kids have Tuesday off as well, which works out because it's my oldest's birthday. So we are going to take advantage and celebrate lots!

Our Tuesday and Wednesday after school are full of activities this week so we will be trying out a Zoe's Kitchen family meal thanks to a coupon I received from my sister. You get a choice of an entree plus two sides to feed 3-5 people. Oh and it's close to the girls' activities/school. No brainer, right? And then I'll cross fingers for leftovers. :)

Sunday: family dinner at my mom's - fennel salad, green salad, roasted chicken drumsticks with roasted veggies, red rice with a meat, tomato, and eggplant topping
Monday: leftovers
Tuesday: Zoe's Kitchen family meal
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: similar to this grilled summer salad but with hardboiled eggs instead of chicken



No comments:

Post a Comment