Saturday, October 24, 2015

Weekly Meal Planning for Oct 25-31

For some reason, I'm feeling uninspired this week. Honestly, I would be completely fine with different types of soups all week but I don't think my husband or kids would be so into that! So with chili and lentil soup on the menu, I need to add some variety with other types of meals. We have some zucchini from last week's farm box, so I will make some sort of pasta using it. I have some root vegetables coming in this week's farm box so I will use those in some manner as well.

Sunday: Chipotle takeout 
Monday: kubba, lentil soup, green salad
Tuesday: kubba stew with zucchini and spinach 
Wednesday: tomato soup
Thursday: roast chicken, roasted root vegetables, salad with pears  
Friday: leftover chicken and veggies
Saturday: chili at our neighborhood Halloween party 

Are you being inspired by cooler temperatures? What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment