Friday, June 5, 2015

Weekly Meal Planning for May 31-June 6

This is going to be a week with some wrenches with regards to meal planning. We have two swim meets scheduled, a family birthday dinner, and we are having a little family get together for hubby's birthday. I used to follow food bloggers pretty religiously a few years ago. I started a spreadsheet with links to recipes I wanted to try, and kept a weekly log of our meals. So, I referred back to it after not having been using it for over a year and got a couple of ideas. Here's what I have so far:

Sunday: Mexican steak sandwiches, corn on the cob, guacamole, refried beans, black bean and tomato salad, watermelon
Monday: crustless quiche
Tuesday: leftover Mexican sandwiches, corn, refried beans, and peach guacamole for swim meet
Wednesday: family birthday dinner at my sister-in-law's 
Thursday: swim meet/I'm out of town (up to my hubby) which means probably steak sandwich leftovers again
Friday: pasta leftovers from catered lunch at the pool, raw veggies
Saturday: salad with grilled vegetables and chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment