Friday, June 26, 2015

Weekly Meal Planning for June 28-July 4

This meal plan brought to you by:  PEACHES!!! We are getting SIX peaches in our farm box next week so I'm going to try a meal that my sister and brother-in-law made at the beach that we all loved. Also coming in the box are cabbage and corn (other ingredients in the meal) so I think it's meant to be for me to make it on Taco Tuesday Wednesday. We have dinner plans for the first three days, and Whole Foods is offering a great deal on a salmon and kale bundle so I'm hoping to be able to get there early on Friday so I can get it! 

Sunday: Dinner at FIL's
Monday: Swim Team Banquet
Tuesday: Dinner at my mom's
Wednesday: hummus and veggie pita sandwiches, watermelon at the pool
Thursday: out to eat with family
Friday: Grilled pork tacos, peach salsa, cabbage at the pool
Saturday: at a friend's lake house
Sunday: Whole Foods 4th of July bundle -- salmon, kale salad, cobbler!

What's on your menu for the 4th?

No comments:

Post a Comment