Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Weekly Meal Planning for Aug 16-22

As summer slowly winds down, I am dreaming of cooler evenings and heartier meals. We will still be grilling often, while thinking of simmering soups and chilis on the stove without getting overheated while the temps are still in the 80s-90s! (I *may* toss in a grilled cheese and tomato-bisque in the next few weeks.) I'm also really looking forward to flavorful Sunday roasts and pumpkin EVERYTHING.

Now to next week's menu…I'm getting kale, mushrooms, zucchini, green bell pepper, cucumbers and beets in my farm box. So, here's what I'm thinking, and I'm going to be flexible because we have a cousin from London visiting us. So we will probably eat out once (or twice or three times???).

Sunday: pizza from the pool
Monday: kale and mushroom pasta
Tuesday: zucchini enchiladas (a crowd favorite)
Wednesday: leftover pasta 
Thursday: grilled balsamic chicken breasts, roasted beets, cucumber and feta salad
Friday: out to eat
Saturday: dinner at my mom's

What's on your menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment