Friday, August 7, 2015

Weekly Meal Planning for Aug 9-15

Happy last weekend before school starts!! Monday is the first day of school for my oldest (while the youngest has 4+ more weeks of summer!). Next week, we get back to our school year routine. I'm going to plan some easy meals to get me through! The girls have requested a fig pasta, so that will be on the menu. And I'll plan on making a casserole. Fajitas area always easy, and I will plan on making enough of everything to have leftovers. 

Sunday: out to dinner before the first day of school
Monday: Fig and Pancetta Pasta
Tuesday: grilled steak fajita salad
Wednesday: leftover pasta
Thursday: leftover fajitas 
FridayChicken and Summer Veggie Casserole
Saturday: leftovers 

What's on your menu for next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment