Sunday, December 6, 2015

Weekly Meal Planning for December 6-12

Since apparently staying busy in "real" life means completely neglecting this blog, I thought I'd try to get a few posts going in this next week. We had a wonderful fun-filled week of Thanksgiving, and a great start to the Advent season last week. I came up with this week's meal plan on a whim at the grocery store, as I had very little inspiration! But here we go:

Sunday: black bean nachos
Monday: beef stew
Tuesday: a meal delivery trial whose food I sampled on Saturday 
Wednesday: leftover chili before my youngest's preschool Christmas program
Thursday: white bean and kale pasta
Friday: at a Christmas party
Saturday: leftover pasta

What's on your menu this week?

*Locals, want to try Real Meal Delivery? Use this referral code for 50% off: http://i.refs.cc/IKhoF0u4
Full disclosure: I will earn "reward" points for the first order you place.

No comments:

Post a Comment