Sunday, January 31, 2016

Weekly Meal Planning for January 31-February 6

Today was a gorgeous day. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, and temperatures were in the 60's. Wasn't I just blogging about how cold it was? My craving for comfort foods quickly came and went. Now I want salads and grilled meats and vegetables. I'm not ready to go full-on grilled everything all week yet though! I have a feeling the urge for comfort foods may be back before we are ready for all things springy. But I am going to toss in a salad in the rotation this week. And try a new recipe that sounds so, so good to me.

Sunday: roast chicken, mashed root vegetables, green beans, arugula/tomato/Parmesan salad
Monday: crustless spinach quiche
Tuesday: chicken taco salad
Wednesday: we skipped school spirit night so my kids asked for homemade nuggets, sweet potato tots, steamed broccoli, raw carrots
Thursday: leftover nuggets, sweet potato tots, steamed broccoli, raw carrots
Friday: out with a friend 
Saturday: girl scout camping (rescheduled from the "snow" weekend)

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment