Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day Cookout Sides

Happy Memorial Day! Take a moment today and be thankful for those who lost their lives for our freedom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're like me, you love the sides at cookouts. So I thought I would put together a quick little post of a few options in case you are scrambling to think of something for later today! If we host a cookout (which we are not today), I usually incorporate grilled sides like corn on the cob, okra, potato packets, or veggie salad. Otherwise, my go-to is some sort of salad.  Here are some great options no matter what your main entree is:

Panzanella

Tomato, Corn, Avocado, Black Bean Salad

Watermelon Caprese Salad

Mediterranean Pasta Salad

Thai Quinoa Salad

I hope you have a wonderful long weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment