Saturday, May 14, 2016

Weekly Meal Planning for May 15-21

Happy Weekend! We are on a serious countdown to the end of school (3 more days for my prek daughter, 10 more for my first grader)! I can't wait for summer days. Our neighborhood pool opened this weekend but we did not take  advantage. It is chilly plus we had a few things planned already. Anyway, I see some rainy days ahead on forecast so I may toss in some heartier meals. I feel like we have already been sticking to lighter, summer like meals. 

Sunday: cookout at my brother-in-law's for my nephew's birthday
Monday: out for dinner after softball game to celebrate hubby's birthday
Wednesday: broiled salmon, asparagus, caprese salad
Thursday: creamy chicken pappardelle with mushrooms, kale and asparagus 
Friday: out to dinner
Saturday: cookout at school 

What is on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment