Monday, December 12, 2016

Weekly Meal Planning for Dec 11 - Dec 17

Tis the season for hectic holiday events and schedules! So far, we have had a very fun season. We are enjoying being together, celebrating the season with others, and continuing traditions like finding the "perfect" tree (despite not being 100% certain that this year's tree will remain upright for the next four weeks). This is where the slow cooker (or pressure cooker) comes in. I am thankful to have a gadget that can cook food for me while I'm enjoying life. I know it's important to have healthy meals but I try to find a balance between spending hours in the kitchen and being in the moment with my loved ones. It's not always easy! This week, the slow cooker will be on overdrive. :)

Sunday: leftover beef bourguignon 
Monday: minestrone soup
Tuesday: beef tacos
Wednesday: chicken curry with coconut milk, rice and peas
Thursday: leftover soup and grilled cheese
Friday: leftover curry
Saturday: at a Christmas party

No comments:

Post a Comment