Saturday, May 9, 2015

Weekly Meal Planning for May 10-16th

Summer temperatures are here, so that means salads and grilled foods! I got the list of produce items that will be in my farm box this week, so I'm planning out my menu. We already have one post-swim team practice "picnic" evening planned. That will likely be Thursday.

Here's my farm box produce list:
Red beets
Broccoli
Yukon Gold potatoes
Romaine Lettuce
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Oranges
Peaches

These are my ideas for the week:
Sunday: I'm not in charge :-)
Monday: Grilled salmon, potato grill packets, spinach salad with grilled peaches, bleu cheese, and toasted pecans 
Tuesday: Cucumber slices, cheese & crackers, hard boiled eggs, watermelon for picnic dinner
Wednesday: Grilled chicken drumsticks, caprese salad, broccoli and beet salad
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: dinner & a movie at our pool - likely chick fil a
Saturday: zucchini & shrimp pasta 

Happy meal planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment